Thursday, April 19, 2012

earth day party!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey penguins, before I talk about the party I've got to let you know that rockhoppers ship has been sited from the beacon.

 


But anyways, the earth day party is here!
The island as been transformed a ton. just check out the snowforts!

 
In the snowforts theres a catalog for four new animal costumes. each costume cost 400 coins and are well worth it. heres how the rockhopper one looks on a penguin:

 

be sure to pick up your free safari hat at the town or plaza.
in the newspaper we get a hint of what we'll be facing in the medievel party.

 pin located in underground pool.

Also, yesterday CP released a new video right when I was logging on, and I got to be the first one to comment! The video is about how the club penguin team makes new party rooms and items. I think its cool to see how they make our favorite game.

 

 there have been rumors that the color white will soon be available to buy as a body color. How cool is that? I googled it and found this pic of what it looks like:



Also be sure to check out the new treasure book:


          I really like the new EPF gear.

whats your favorite part of the earth day party? Are you going to get some new treasure book stuff? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
        
jorsnape out!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive